Talk In Herts Counselling Services offer a range of services including:
Confidential Counselling Services for individuals
As a group practice our counsellors are trained and experienced in working with many different issues. These include:
- Bereavement and loss
- Domestic violence and abuse
- Online counselling
- Drug and alcohol misuse/dependency
- Anxiety, stress; depression; anger and trauma
- Low self-esteem
- Improving self-awareness
Confidential Counselling Services for couples and families
Having specialist training our counsellors are able to offer couples counselling, we also work with children and young people and their families.
Groupwork and workshops
From time to time we run workshops. We also offer groupwork and therapeutic writing groups.
For further information on any of the above please see the relevant webpages or contact us for more details.
- We accept referrals from GPs, Employers and other agencies
- Offer a reduced cost student counsellor service
- Online counselling and therapeutic writing
- Stress Management Training
- Working with families
- Young Peoples Counselling for young people aged 13 upwards
- Mentoring for young people and adults
- Group therapy
Consultation appointments are sometimes offered to those considering counselling and this will involve an initial consultation whereby an assessment will take place and a suitable counsellor allocated.